It's time to get mushy...with mushrooms!
Explore the intriguing and vast fungi kingdom with this creative activity book. 33 hand illustrated pages include the basics about foraging, mushroom identification, and mushroom fun facts. Also included are mushroom field notes to write down observations, and directions with pages showing how to make your own spore prints.
This is a great way for kids (and adults) to gain some basic knowledge about mushrooms and become inspired to learn more.
- 8.5 x 11 inches
- single sided pages for coloring ease
- full-page, one-sided artwork with bold, clean lines
- sturdy binding
- Mushroom Lifecycle
- How to make a spore print
- Mushroom field note pages
- Mushroom foraging tips and supplies
- Mushroom identification basics
- Mushroom species with fun facts
- ...and more!