*Includes free shipping*
Shipped straight to your child from "Reiny the Reindeer" in Alaska, this jam-packed activity box is sure to brighten a child's winter season.
Designed with curious kids in mind, this activity kit has over 40 illustrated pages plus hands-on activities to keep kids busy and learning with several weeks of curriculum. Includes activities in science, art, language arts, writing, research, cooking, and more. Learn about a reindeer's habitat, food web, migration patterns, antlers, fur, and lifecycle.
- 40+ illustrated pages with original artwork and photographs
- 24 page writable illustrated reindeer journal with information and lessons
- Gift-wrapped reindeer lichen and antler round, both sustainably harvested
- A sample of reindeer fur and observation activity (gently brushed from a shedding reindeer)
- Reindeer trading card, track ID card, crafts, science experiments, shadow puppet, lifesize track print, reindeer cookie recipe, reindeer games, illustrated letter
- Plastic-free packaging!
Who's it for?
- Kids in 2nd-5th grade more independently, but designed to be accessible and adaptable to younger children with assistance by adults or older siblings. Children aged 4-10 have enjoyed this kit. You know your child best!
- Homeschool families looking for supplemental winter curriculum
- Kids looking for some original activities during the winter season
- Kids who like animals
- Kids who are curious about nature and the world around them
- Kids who care about the environment
- Kids who like hands-on activities
- Grownups who give unique and educational gifts
- NOT for children under 3: small parts pose a choking hazard
Who made it?
Georgia McKenzie of Tiny Nest Studio in Alaska. I have a Masters in Teaching with 11 years experience as an elementary teacher and curriculum specialist. I hiked up a mountain to collect reindeer lichen, and pet many reindeer in the name of research. Everything in the box was created or collected by me.
Feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
A condensed version of this box is available as an instant digital download here.